- 1,000 shares of HMN.SI (Ascott Residence Trust) at SGD 1.1 (closed +SGD 193.15)
- 40 shares of BAC (Bank of America) at USD 33.26 (closed +SGD 273.58)
- 12 shares of BABA at USD 233.80
- 16 shares of AAPL at USD 132.50
- 9 shares of AAPL at USD 128.50
- 10 shares of SQ at USD 216.00
- 3 shares of TSLA at USD 693.04
- 9 shares of TSLA at USD 874.00
- 11 shares of ARKG ETF at USD 95.00
Total current stock portfolio value: SGD 35,609.86
Closed positions in HMN.SI and BAC as part of streamlining my portfolio and don't have much faith in those stocks for the long haul for various reasons, although BAC seems to be in a strong upward trajectory atm.
DBS, SEA are doing great. Holding some Singtel... which is not doing much for me😶, so just monitoring.
Bit concerned that the US stock prices seems generally inflated now, so probably going to DCA conservatively into US stocks moving forward over the next few months. Also probably going to build up a decent dividend portfolio as well - so ideally 70% in growth and 30% in SG dividend stocks overall.
In other news, Malaysia has commenced their second round of MCO (lockdown), a pro-Trump mob stormed the US Capitol in Washington D.C. last week and Trump is being impeached a second time, and it has been raining in Singapore for what seems like a month already. We live in interesting times....
Take care and thanks for reading!